I have begun to believe my mind is full of tiny little topics that act like pimples.

No one can predict the order they start to fester in, or when they’ll get ripe and burst.

Saturday, 2 March 2013

The Zenn Car- The Best Kept Secret in Canada



What The Hell Is a Zenn?

It’s Electric
It Costs $12000
Has
Zero Emissions No Noise




Today I discovered that Zenn is not an offshoot of Mahayana Buddhism.
It’s a Made in Canada automobile, or was?

It’s a cute little bugger!
 





I got an e-mail that gave the link to YouTube that you will find at the end.
It’s a link to a Rick Mercer introduction of what sounds to be one of the most revolutionary breakthroughs in environmental technology in the last decade. What really got me interested is that the Mercer segment was shot away back in 2007 and I’ve never heard of the Zenn. What happened to it? It has vanished after six years of what should have been product development and promotion and that is an interesting mystery.

I’m not going to say more. It seems like they knew what they were doing from the photos below. Look at them and then hit the link and enjoy Rick acting the fool!


Nice Specifications






They had a pretty nice factory




 Revolutionary Power Pack Batteries


They all Just Disappeared

Go Figure
Enjoy



Blaine