I have begun to believe my mind is full of tiny little topics that act like pimples.

No one can predict the order they start to fester in, or when they’ll get ripe and burst.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Anonymous Doesn't Cut It For Comments

Some jerk named Anonymous is all pissed off
Why?
Because I delete comments.

His! ----------Tough!

I think that is perfectly understandable to my readers who aren't Cops
I cut comments I think originate in the back room Doughnut sanctuary!
Yeah!
The one at OPP Central Hastings Cop Shop in Madoc.
.
I have no problem with criticism (positive or negative) if the author has the balls to stand by his opinion and puts his name to it. I don’t publish negative gutter level slime from some cop named Anonymous just to pollute the minds of my readership.

You want to make a comment? Put your name to it.
Otherwise I judge its suitability for inclusion in the conversation.
I think that is fair, don’t you?
If you don’t like it, make a criticism, keep it clean and sign it.
Then I’ll print it.

Blaine Barrett

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the soapbox while Blogger reviews your TOS violations.

    -Timbits-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous. I thought you could read but you don't need that at cop school for liars. Until you put your name to your slander I'm not going to let you just keep sniping from the cover of the bushes.This was your last post
    Blaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. From my perspective, it is his blog, and he can screen comments however he likes. He is just trying to keep you legitimate. Don't like it? TOUGH! Take your toys out of our sandbox and go play somewhere else then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie:
    I’m afraid anonymous doesn’t quite get it so I’ll spell it out. Anybody can post a comment as long as I have a name I can reply to. Any attack or criticism is welcome and will be posted as long as I know who the attacker is so I can direct my defense to that individual only. I have decided to correct that imbalance. I have now assigned YOU the nom de plume of Asshole.
    You are apparently keeping close contact with Annie and me here, pay attention. If you want your comments to get published please sign with that name and I’ll be pleased to publish and then dissect your comment and expose it to be toxic cop verbiage direct from the donut shop.

    ReplyDelete