I have begun to believe my mind is full of tiny little topics that act like pimples.

No one can predict the order they start to fester in, or when they’ll get ripe and burst.

Friday 20 September 2013

An Open Letter to Mr. Gerry McNeilly; Director of the OIPRD



An Open Letter to the Director:
of the
Ontario Office of Independent Police Review
655 Bay St, Toronto ON M7A 2T4


Attn: Mr. Gerry McNeilly; Director.

Ref: OIPRD Complaint #130005918
Sir:

You apparently think you are immune from criticism and that since there is no appeal possible you got away with treating me like a minor pain in the ass and beneath the notice of a BIG SHOT like you.

I AM NOT A MINOR PAIN IN THE ASS!
I AM THE EQUIVALENT OF A HAEMMOROIDECTOMY!
I AM A FIRST CLASS REAMER OF ASSHOLES!
IT’S YOU’RE TURN!

Just for clarification, this is an Open Letter and will be published in my blog
 when I see fit. 
It won't be long

Medical Marijuana with TheSmeeGoanGuy

The first and foremost mistake you made you fool was to not admit you had never seen my complaint or had simply failed to read it beyond the six months deadline criteria or you would have noticed the crime is still in progress.

I can’t stop the bastards but you can and to fail to do is Malfeasance in office and you are guilty of a crime against every one of the 4100 victims who’s Medical Files have still not been returned to them.  The crime is still in progress. Get it?

Just in case you are too stupid to even know what malfeasance is:

When a contract creates a duty that does not exist at common law, there are three things the parties can do wrong:
  • Nonfeasance is to ignore and take no indicated action - neglect.
  • Misfeasance is to take inappropriate action or give intentionally incorrect advice.
  • Malfeasance is hostile, aggressive action taken to injure the client's interests.
You’re guilty of all three.

You rejected my complaint because I didn’t ask for help. I told you to read the fucking complaint and arrogant egocentric narcissistic bureaucrats don’t take orders.

You never once thought about what the potential damage could be as a result of one vindictive Cop holding onto 4100 Medical files. You are really fucking stupid. These are not the files of just anybody! They are all for very sick people who needed them returned to maintain symptom relief. You gave absolutely no consideration to that even though you have to be aware that these are the severe symptoms of major diseases.
Have you even read an MMAR Form B1 or B2? There is not one qualifying condition that does not have its own unique battery of nasty symptoms. Have you any idea of the nasty side effects of the touted Big Pharma drugs? I didn’t think so: you’re too busy counting your return on your Pharmaceutical Portfolio. The last thing you fucking Big Shots Bureaucrats and Doctors want is something to cure Cancer. You’re income would be shot down to middle class and that is unthinkable.

I am going to make you think about how you fucked up. I am going to attempt to contact every one of Dr. Kamermans Patients and ask them to file a formal complaint with you for the crime that is still being committed against them.

I’m going to make it easy for them and prepare a template that all they have to do is fill in their details and send it to you. The crime is identical to mine that you refused to investigate. All they have to do is file the form, reference my complaint number and declare the details are identical and advise you the crime is still in progress.

What you gonna do now fat boy? I hope to create even more fun for you and you can look forward to a flood of complaints about the same fucking crime by the same fucking cop and you have to deal with each as a separate complaint. Enjoy your future problem. Too bad you can’t use that tried and true six months bullshit over and over but I don’t think that will wash now. You’ll need some creating thinking here or
“HOLY MARY! Mother of Christ!”

You might actually have to get off your ass, start an investigation and get those valuable files returned to their owners. Somehow I doubt you have either the power or the skill to pull that off.

On a personal note Gerry, I honestly wish you could experience all of the pain, the vomiting, the shits and the manifold other soul wrecking symptoms inflicting that patient pool. I thought that Stephen Harper was the lowest form of slime sucker but your even lower in the cesspool.

Have a good day
I am.
Blaine Barrett

I guess, considering your elevated position 
KING OF THE BULLY BLUE BASTARDS  
I can expect a response in keeping with their sense of values!




 Go ahead! Send them!


ASSHOLE!




No comments:

Post a Comment