I have begun to believe my mind is full of tiny little topics that act like pimples.

No one can predict the order they start to fester in, or when they’ll get ripe and burst.

Thursday 13 September 2012

To Continue the War on Terrible



There is No Armistice

It’s been some time since I posted anything and for that I apologize. There are more posts coming very shortly so keep checking in. For anyone who wants an easy follow, join me in my group Blaine Barrett on either Google+ or Facebook. I just set up both and
I have no idea how to use either. Has anybody out there got a guidebook or operations manual?
Besides handling a whole load of personal crap and self doubt I’ve been busy. I am pleased to advise that this site is now linked to www.canadamedicalmarijuana.com because I just inherited the site.

Canada Medical Marijuana has run for years and helped hundreds if not thousands of contacts with advice and help getting a supply or whatever they needed. It was owned and run by Luigi Sorrenti who also acted as a Designated Grower for over 8 years. I am sure many of you have dealt with him if you are an old timer in the field. I was fortunate to find him and have him as my grower for the past couple of years. I regret to inform you that Luigi has also given up growing and will not be renewing his License. This is not good because he’s grown my last months supply. Now I’m sucking a dry hole. That story will follow.

To further aggravate me, the Marihuana Medical Access Division just returned my Renewal Form R and E1 because it was not accompanied by an unnecessary Form A Original Application. They really don’t like me. Screw them. The war is now in progress so stay tuned. There are lots more I’ve got to say so back to work on a follow up to my last Post
 To All Conservative Members of Parliament

If you’re new to the site please read that post because it is a valid criticism and sort of summarizes the bile that I feel every time I think of Stephen Harper. Nauseous!
Until the next post in a day or two

2 comments:

  1. The fight to legalize medical marijuana is a marathon, not a sprint. It is legal as per marijuana laws of some states of Canada, the Netherlands and Austria too. It is an approved medicine in a number of other countries like Belgium and Israel. Medical marijuana must be legal everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. open the door for corruption, someone is going to walk through. the mmar is a joke that harper is playing on the potheads. nobody there is trying to make mary available. i watched an episode of w5 with that kid on it. bragging he could grow 70 plants. no one in this agency will take any responsibility. legalize and taxation!
    victims of the war

    ReplyDelete