I have begun to believe my mind is full of tiny little topics that act like pimples.

No one can predict the order they start to fester in, or when they’ll get ripe and burst.

Friday 21 September 2012

What is this “TheSmeeGoanGuy” Crap?



A Simple Explanation

Several of my readers have asked me that!
Most infer some connection to the “Goan Smee” joke that began this blog at New Years. There is:
Its similarity to The Harper Government.

They’re both laughable jokes.

The name was chosen primarily because it is unique, descriptive and an identifier.
Once understood: the name defines what you can expect from me and this blog
TheSmeeGoanGuy is not just a name it’s a contraction of 3 words:
The SmeeGoan Guy
Definition:
SmeeGoan:
Appears in all languages
Etymology: Ancient Native American Aboriginal
Pronunciation : IPA: /ˈsmēgōæn
Noun:
  1. A pain in the ass that won’t go away. i.e (haemorrhoidal horror, anal agony). You can bury 3 fingers but the itch is not scratchable
  2. A nagging bitch of a wife who just won’t quit harping about every negligible error you make with an eternal memory for nasty details or character flaws.

I hope I can live up to the name. It seems to be getting noticed.
Doubt me?
Google it.
                                   

3 comments:

  1. Arizona marijuana laws are made for the cancer patients to buy the medical marijuana products legally.

    arizona marijuana laws


    ReplyDelete
  2. Canadians they say there are 26000 people that can legally grow. Well out of all of Canada that is a extremly small group. It is just another way for the Govt to get their hand in the honey pot. an for the people that use it the majority of them wont be able to afford the price that they want us to pay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my medical for pain and I can grow too. But the way life is right now I can't afford to buy my weed! I am not working not getting anything from the gov! No help at all !:( what do I do? I am with the compassion club and still can't afford to buy my meds! Even at 4$ a gram! It sucks ! ... this gov we have is going to fuck us all. Can't see medicare or blue cross covering the cost of the meds .. so how in hell are we poor people going to afford this?

    Shawn Jones!

    ReplyDelete