I have begun to believe my mind is full of tiny little topics that act like pimples.

No one can predict the order they start to fester in, or when they’ll get ripe and burst.

Thursday 17 April 2014

Some More Creative Needlework



Pharaoh

This dimensionally is my largest work. It measures 48” wide and hangs 54’ down on my living room wall. Once again I used my coloured thread like crayons to color the patterns carved in stone. This is the Tomb of Thutmose III and it was bare stone wall before I started stitching. I think it is one of my better pieces.




I want to apologize for the lousy photography.
I am currently trying for better and I have a new camera:
But the lighting of this panel is important
And I’m patiently waiting for sunshine!

Blaine Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment