I have begun to believe my mind is full of tiny little topics that act like pimples.

No one can predict the order they start to fester in, or when they’ll get ripe and burst.

Saturday 16 February 2013

The Cops are Vicious Sons-of-Bitches



Harassment is Their Favourite Game

They Slander to Distract?

Subtitled:
I got Lucky and Hooked a Copsucker!

I’ll warn you in advance this is a long read but I think you’ll find it a worthwhile read. I finally got the bastards to screw up. I love it.

Once upon a time I used to believe there was a possibility that somewhere in the ranks of our national police forces we could find some evidence of simple goddamned decency. Not in recent times with the sudden avalanche of pot busts and propaganda postings that have followed the arrest of Dr. Rob Kamermans one year ago.

For that past year I have been advocating for Rob and portraying him as a simple respectable doctor caught up in a whirlwind Stomp the Bastard Flat attack. A copycat imitation SS Death Squad attack led by Storm Troopers ruined his business, but that wasn’t enough for the Blue Bully Boys. This has been followed up by semi-successful Character Assassination with Goebbels inspired propaganda in all the media except Medical Marijuana with TheSmeeGoanGuy.

This finally drew notice of some simpleton who apparently devised a plan to feed me false information to erode and destroy my Loyalty to Rob. I would then stop painting him as a resurrection of a Crucified Saint and the Police as a motley collection of dunderheads. This was put into execution two weeks ago. It is a simple series of 5 e-mails between me and an anonymous confidential informant who approached me as a friendly well motivated advisor. I have inserted appropriate comments.

Enjoy the read. It describes one of the weirdest fucking weeks in my life! Its not often I get the opportunity to rub noses with slime.

It all began On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM, when I received a strange e-mail from someone named Freddy Elderf

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Freddy Elderf <medcan4u@gmail.com> to Blaine Barrett

I think the posts you have made and the fighting you are doing for dr Kamermans, well honestly I think he has you believing him as well. He may have started out signing MMAR  for the right reasons, but somewhere along the way it turned to greed, and greed only. I know this first hand. I am willing to talk with you about this, but if I find out you are relaying this info to dr Kamermans , my lips will be sealed. 

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM,
Blaine Barrett to Freddy Elderf
Freddy, I honestly do believe him; I have no reason not to. I have researched the hell out of him for over a year now and up until your e-mail today I have had no negative comment and that includes a fair sized list of his patients. I would very much like to hear what you have to say and I can assure you confidentiality. If you know nothing else from my writing you should know that I value honesty above all else. I may use what you tell me to correct any bias in my belief and advocacy but I will never reveal my source.
 Your information could be very important but your suggestion I might report you back to the Dr. is a direct attack on my integrity and I resent it. It is also an indication you’re not to be trusted.
If you truly are a victim your request for secrecy is unusual because most victims I know want to get even, want their offender to know that it is them returning the favour and twisting the Knife. You don’t! Why not?
Why would you fear your evidence and identity get back to him?
If you can give me a satisfactory answer to that question:
I would very much like to hear what you can contribute. Perspective is everything and negative counts for a lot.
If you can’t provide an answer, don’t bother to reply.
Your request for secrecy has already created suspicion of a back stabbing Character assassination and there’s too much of that going on now.
Your choice
Blaine.
Suddenly A Sex Change Took Place.
Freddie Eldorf became Annie Oakley
WTF?

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM,
 Annie <medcan4u@gmail.com> wrote to Blaine Barrett:

Hello Blaine,
First of all I would like to tell you I am not a patient and never have been. I am someone who has a very close relationship with Rob Kamermans and his family members. I know a lot of this mans character, as i was very much in the circle of trust you might say.
Establishes her bona fides! OK

I feel terrible for the patients, as most of them think of this man as a very caring and compassionate man. This is not true at all! I have seen him numerous times when he has made it very clear that it is all about money, and yes making a name of hero for himself for all the , I quote…potheads of the world.
Greed and ego as motivation?

I have seen him and heard him engaged in meetings with high profile criminals, for the purpose of signing MMAR applications. Many of these applicants were never seen but I can tell you the forms were signed, and he was paid well.
No names or identification of how she knew they were High Profile criminals,, that the forms were signed and fees paid. Is there a peephole in his office? I don’t think Rob is stupid enough for a public performance of his crimes.

I have seen people with visible illnesses and documentation be turned away for lack of cash and told to find the money then return.
Now he’s Indifferent to visible need and greedy again

I know of a regular patient who needed treatment for ear problems and were told he could not do anything for her, because he had too many paying appointments waiting.
Doesn’t value his normal customers and greedy again.

So you see Blaine I have a real hard time, … seeing him the way you do.
He stole those poor patients money…even though he knew he was not suppose to be signing after he agreed with the College Investigators and attorneys. Do you have any idea how much that money adds up to?
Then why do the college and the attorneys let him keep practicing?

Then after taking their money he turns around and withdraws his consent on them. Did he return their money? NO he did not. A lot of these people are on Ontario Disability or welfare; these are people who don’t have two red cents to rub together on a good day. And I am pretty confident in saying that, that month they had to scrape up the money to get his signature, they went without something be it groceries, bill payment, etc. It breaks my heart.
Obvious question where are the complaints from these victims?

He is not a great man.
I beg to differ!

Maybe ask the IRS what kind of man they think he is. He owes the American Government plenty for not paying his taxes for many years.
The IRS are unforgiving SOB’s who can give lessons in Nasty!.Why haven’t they seized his US assets (house) or arrested him when he crossed the border at Christmas.

Maybe ask the woman he owes years of unpaid deadbeat dad child support to, if she thinks he is a great man.
No complaint, no names, no history I know of and I know a lot.

You are talking to the wrong people Mr. Barrett.
Am I?
In Mr. Kamermans own words……these POTHEADS think I am a god, and they will do anything for me.
Another arrogant and ego shot.

I trust I have your trust, I am counting on it.
Sincerely
Annie


On Sunday, February 10, 2013,
Blaine Barrett wrote to Annie Oakley

Annie: Here is why I have reservations about what you tell me. I got this from another person close to the family:

Hi Blaine 
Saw rob last week.   He is flat broke and verge of giving up.
As of next month he won't be able to keep up with heat and electrical costs and bills on his coe hill clinic. 
 They have cut off his lines of credit, all sources of income and his ability to serve the community is being compromised.
Too bad my personal health is so shit as to prevent me from setting up some kind of fund raising although i would donate if someone else were to set up.
Call him when you are able.   Poor fucking guy is being fucked and good.   Now the entire community will suffer as they set an example of him and his very beautiful wife.   The strain is showing on her in terms of health, i just fucking hope this ends well as can't stand to see her cry.

Annie: who am I to believe?

You're an anonymous enemy and my other contact is well known and respected by Rob.
He's a mutual acquaintance whom I trust.

I don't understand why this late anonymous report but for all I know you could be on the cops payroll. If you saw him dealing criminally why didn't you go to the cops as a witness to a crime by someone with the despicable character you apparently despise? Unless you can give me some reason for your delay in reporting your damaging information I have no choice but to consider your information as nothing but a back stabbing by someone with an axe to grind.

Unless you have something more to justify your allegations don't contact me again. I value my reputation for truth and there is no evidence that supports your allegations.
Blaine

On  Wednesday, February 13 at 1:54 PM
Annie Oakley wrote to Blaine Barrett

Hi Blaine, well I figure by the letter it was either from a patient (John XXXXX) or a employee (Drew , Jake or Max).  I'm sorry you have a hard time believing me.  I can tell you that I do know you have betrayed my trust in you. I am very very close, this is why I cannot tell you who I am. You are completely wrong thinking and telling Rob and Mary that you believe Annie and Vxxxi are one in the same.  Unfortunately now you have made rob and Mary even more suspicious of everyone around them. I was trying to help you so you also did not stick your neck out too far for someone who does not deserve your support.
Sincerely, Annie

On
Sat, February 16, 2013,
Blaine Barrett wrote to Annie Oakley

Annie, my dear I’m sorry to tell you but you just fucked up. You should never have answered me back so soon. You should have allowed a couple of days for the word to spread but you couldn’t wait. As soon as I got your message advising you knew I told Rob and Mary about you, you exposed who you are. You dropped your mask!

You are not good guy Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties trying to get me back on the road to righteousness. You’re Snidely Whiplash-Villain extraordinaire doing the bidding of Fearless Leader.

The only way that you could know that I had informed Rob he had a Traitor in his midst was if you were listening in on our phone call or accessing our e-mail. Rob didn’t tell anyone! I called him immediately and he hadn’t even told Mary yet. So much for your intimacy and social circle: All fucking lies.

Well I sat here and stewed and asked myself how can I expose this gutter level activity with the best impact and I had a brilliant idea. I called Rob and I asked him if I could publish all these lies and dirt and inferred character flaws they were claiming and he said why not, they’re already spreading the dirt. Some asshole named Big Nono already repeated the propaganda in the Huffington Post.


Apparently the scanner the cops use for Internet nosiness picked up a comment made regarding Senator Brazeau that used the name Kamermans. The bully boys couldn’t pass up an opportunity to kill a favourable comment and sent Sergeant Nono to kill it.
i.e.
03:45 PM on 02/09/2013
A defective justice system exposed by a defective appointment to Senate?

Someone tell my family doctor, Rob Kamermans of
Coe Hill, Ontario about injustice. Asset seizures, forbidden to practice medicine at Emergency Room hospitals or to make an income all for the alleged signing of medical marijuana permission forms. Most dangerous grandfather in canada and his RN wife won't be able to pay for heat and hydro at their clinic as the noose of injustice extends its claws and strangles the medical access of a community.

08:22 AM on 02/12/2013
Hmm no money for heat, but money to go on holiday to California with the whole family in December 2012. Don't forget he made an estimated of 1.2 million.
He is evading child support for his disabled 11 year old son, think about that when you talk about what a poor guy mr. Kamermans is.

I decided to write this exposé to let everybody know what kind of slimeballs are involved in this.

Assholes fuck me around at their peril.
Blaine
TheSmeeGoanGuy

P.S. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, I reported all this Gmail Program Policy Violation to Google and concluded my Report with this statement:

There followed an exchange of e-mails between freddy elderf <medcan4u@gmail.com> who suddenly changed sex to annie: Annie Oakleymedcan4u@gmail.com and myself,  Blaine Barrett, regarding the Subject Dr.Kamermans. I am a Medical Marijuana Advocate on Blogger at Goan-Smee.blogspot.ca. I am a supporter of Dr. Kamermans while he is under his current persecution by the Canadian Government and I don’t mince words..
Annie <medcan4u@gmail.com> wrote to Blaine Barrett on Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM, and again on Wed, February 13 at 1:54 PM.
Her first e-mail is nothing but a rambling vicious slandering and character assassination of Dr. Kamermans. That is bad enough by itself but the second reveals knowledge of things that are impossible to know. I have confirmed with Dr. Kamermans that the information disclosed is solely between us. It was discussed once between us and was the subject of one e-mail. There is an active tap on Dr. Kamermans phone, a bug planted in his home, or the government Internet hackers dropped from Bill C-30 now working for either the RCMP or the OPP.

In short, I believe that Canadian law enforcement is using Google and Gmail to effectively disseminate hate mail with the sanction of the Canadian Government.

I trust you will be as pleased as I am. All concerned e-mails are available and I intend to publish the complete list with comments as soon as I can put it together. I hope you can provide the information for my Posts’ conclusions.

Regards
Blaine Barrett


*imitating or impersonating another person or his, her or its email address, or creating false accounts for the purpose of sending spam

*Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email

13 comments:

  1. I only know one thing and that is no ever really knows anyone outside of themselves. So to judge another you need to be inside their head and at least have walked a long, long ways in their shoes.
    As far as i'm concerned with regards to the Kamermans, I am holding out hope for their service, clinic, and their happiness and wellness. I need them in my life for my medical care, (not just regarding cannabis) but their care. They have already made a difference to myself and my family. So my thoughts and prayers are for this to be over soon and for the Kamermans to get their just rewards.
    They have brought the village of Coe hill to its feet, they helped improve it economically, and given everyone there hope.
    Why would anyone want to take that away from a community that is finally flourishing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with the Kamermans -- what a great service these lovely guys are doing and as usual - no reward goes unpunished in this fucked up police society -- what a pack of scum these guys are and so petty and dangerous -- God look after lovely people like the Kamermans and help the good doctor and his wife in their good works - Your blogging is awesome by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No good deed goes unpunished.

    Never let a perfectly good catastrophe go to waste.

    If the truth doesn't suit the plans designed on high, ignore it, lie about it, and ridicule anyone who speaks it.

    Damned shame that reality hasn't got anything to do with the way OUR EMPLOYEES treat the people who pay their salaries.

    Oh well. At least once our pensions are gone, so will theirs. They're just not smart enough to understand that THEY are going to suffer the same fate as "all us lowly, dirtbag, criminal, monetary resources." Yet...

    Remember: In EVERY closing society throughout history--and both Canada and the states are definitely closing societies--the first ones to go are the ones who know the truth about how things are really run...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Kamermans is in Ontario, CANADA, so it would be the Canada Revenue Agency(CRA) not the IRS. Who the heck thinks he is in the USA?

    Interesting that they changed sex, and used MY internet name...or too close for comfort anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is too bad that they used your name Annie; because, that makes it difficult for anyone else to discern if you are the real Annie or the Freddy-Annie who wrote to the TheSmeeGoanGuy. I guess well have to see and read what's next. Both Canada and the US are police states and it seems to me some that they ae trying to sacrifice some of us. They are simmply bullies out of controll.
    Very interesting read and thank you Blain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blain - Thank you so much for all that you do. It means the world to myself and my family to see support for my father out there. Hearing the negative day in and day out really hits hard and it makes all the difference to read positive words from someone who actually understands.
    To the comment by Jessie - your comment is so correct. When I read what I read and hear what I hear the first thought that comes to mind is that these people have no clue who or what they are talking about. They would rather portray an image of what they want to show - there is no truth. I have to believe and trust that all the hurt they have inflicted will come back in due time.
    Being so far away in such a difficult time is hard and it comforts me to know that there is positive support out there.
    Thank you again to all of you who are supportive and sending positive thoughts. The truth will prevail and I have to believe in that, we all do.
    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! icare vape

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. ffp2 mask suppliers china

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! medical face mask

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. medical masks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read.. Marijuana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.surgical face mask manufacturer china

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    Kratom Capsules

    ReplyDelete