I have begun to believe my mind is full of tiny little topics that act like pimples.

No one can predict the order they start to fester in, or when they’ll get ripe and burst.

Monday 4 February 2013

Stupidity Arrogance and Bad Judgement



Today I made a terrible mistake.

I just committed the most atrocious error of my life in acting prematurely and indulging in Character Assassination. I attacked and defamed Dr. Ira Price without just cause. I acted on incomplete information and acted as judge, jury and executioner. With that I am going to leave the issue and try to compose a suitable apology and eat crow. I pride myself on honesty and now am a proven liar: A pretty good accomplishment for one days work.
Please forgive me for the error. I hope Dr. Price can bring himself to do so.
Blaine Barrett

More to follow

2 comments:

  1. Things happen...
    Sad as that is, none of us are perfect and most of us have made those kind of mistakes. At least you had the integrity to see it and apologize. Thumbs up to to. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a big person to be honest and admit an error, particularly so publicly. I respect that.

    ReplyDelete